December was a fun, yet very busy month! It marked the last full month that we will live in Indiana, since we are getting ready to move to Georgia here in just a couple of weeks. We had a great time with lots of family and friends, as we worked to see lots of people before the baby comes!
Here’s a look at what went on…
- Celebrated James’ 27th birthday
- Went to several Christmas/End-of-the Year parties
- Got to meet up with the Indy SHARE group one last time (photographers group)
- Participated in several “Christmasy” events at church (i.e. Kid’s Christmas program, Youth group Christmas dinner, Drive-Thru Nativity, Christmas Service, Christmas Eve service, etc.)
- Had family Christmas in Noblesville with James’ mom’s side of the family
- Traveled to Virginia for Christmas with my mom’s side of the family
- Celebrated Christmas Day in Cincinnati with my parents
- Began packing up the house, selling things on craigslist, and donating to Goodwill (feels soooo good to get things cleaned out!)
- Enjoyed having one good snow (a.k.a. “Blizzard 2012”) before moving (although I don’t love the cold, I like seeing pretty snow at least for a week or so each year)
- Had my 29 week doctor’s appointment (everything looks great); tummy really started to show this month
- Shot our last wedding of 2012
I figured since we may not see snow again for a while, it would be fitting that our monthly photo would take place in it. :-)
It’s hard to believe another year has passed by, but I am really excited for 2013 with all of the big changes happening in our lives. I have now completed a full 2 years of doing my 2 x12 Project and it is so fun to look back on what all we did (and what my hair looked like) throughout the year!
I plan to continue on with the photo project this year and I’d encourage you to pick up one of your own too! Whether it’s a personal portrait project or one that involves your spouse/whole family, you will be so glad you did it later on!!!
Here is our 2012 2×12 Project…
You can check out our 2×12 Project from last year here. :-)